Dor Hadash Membership Categories and Annual Dues 2018-2019
One-Adult Family includes:
- One adult living alone
- Two adults who are living together without children, but only one will be participating in Dor Hadash activities.
- A single-parent with one or more children
- Two-parent family, but only one parent will be participating in Dor Hadash activities
Two-Adult Family includes:
- Two adults living together without children – both adults will be participating in Dor Hadash activities.
- Two-parent family with children – both parents will be participating in Dor Hadash activities.
Everyone is welcome to be a member of our congregation, and we realize that some people will have financial constraints. If you are not able to pay the dues in full, arrangements can always be made by speaking with our treasurer.
Paying Membership Dues
If you are an existing Dor Hadash member, you may pay your membership dues by mailing in our 2018-2019 Membership Dues Statement (pdf) or you may use our online membership dues form below.
If you are a new member, please complete our New Membership Application Form instead.